three words I wish to say , three words that might scare you away .
I want you to know that the three words describe who you are to me . and I have to accept the reality that those three words that I wish to say are the same words you always say to her .
I envy her , the one whom you belong to . but I've thought much to realise how envy the one you love could get if she knew that I'm the one who can love you the best .
“I love you” doesn’t really mean that I want you to be mine . In fact, it’s another way of saying , “I’m happy to see you happy with someone new even if it’s killing me .” So I guess I love you .
![]() |
| please ignore my livid eyes . |
# don't easily trust what I said . sometimes I just make it up .
love ,





0 comments:
Post a Comment